Corey focuses his practice on finance and real estate matters, including the representation of institutional lenders and borrowers in all aspects of real estate finance. Corey also represents clients in the purchase, sale and development of commercial real estate projects nationwide.
In addition, Corey has experience representing managers and underwriters in the securitization of collateralized debt obligations, including the negotiation of warehouse financing facilities and drafting of all corporate formation documents.
- Represented an institutional lender with over $1 billion of commercial real estate loans, including construction loans for storage facilities, supermarkets, strip centers, high-rise residential units, aircraft equipment and office space
- Represented an international lending institution in connection with a $600 million financing to a private equity firm
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with a $70 million construction loan for a high-rise apartment complex in Miami, Florida
- Represented a publicly-traded company/collateral manager in connection with closing its first CLO transaction in the amount of $360 million
- Represented a hedge fund in connection with the refinancing of a collateralized loan obligation securitization in the amount of $700 million
Awards & HonorsMoreLess
Florida Super Lawyers, 2021