Jim focuses his practice on commercial real estate finance, including the representation of institutional lenders in real estate financing transactions. Jim also has significant experience in acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, and development matters throughout the United States.
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with a $76.5 million construction loan for a class A office building in Pennsylvania
- Represented a borrower in connection with its construction financing with an aggregate loan amount of $223 million for the development of seven distribution centers in New Jersey
- Represented a private equity fund in connection with its acquisitions and financings of a multi-family portfolio in Georgia, Illinois, and Texas with an aggregate transaction value in excess of $270 million
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with a $30 million construction loan for a senior-living facility in California
- Represented an institutional lender in connection with a $17 million construction loan for a multi-family development in the state of Washington
Awards & HonorsMoreLess
2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch