Jeremy is an associate in the firm’s Commercial Finance Department. Jeremy’s practice focuses on representing banks and other financial institutions in the structuring and documentation of a variety of commercial finance transactions, including syndicated and single-bank senior secured acquisition financings, asset-based loan facilities, cash flow facilities, and refinancings.
- Assisted in the representation of the agent and lead lender in connection with a $550 million senior secured revolving credit facility in favor of a US-based, NYSE-listed multinational, specialty chemicals manufacturer, including intercreditor arrangements, multi-currency advances, and collateral located throughout Europe, Asia, and Australia
- Assisted in the representation of the agent in a $825 million multi-lender revolving credit facility to provide funding for the acquisition of a major international retail bookstore chain
- Assisted in the representation of agent in $70 million multi-lender revolving credit facility to finance acquisition by regional commercial construction corporation
- Assisted in the representation of lender in $14 million revolving credit facility to fund working capital needs of regional food products manufacturer
- Assisted in the representation of lender in $10 million revolving credit facility and $6 million real estate term loan to fund working capital needs and refinance existing debt of regional food services corporation