Jon practices in the firm’s Real Estate Finance Group, representing financial institutions in connection with all aspects of single lender and agented multi-lender construction, acquisition, mezzanine, and permanent financing projects for both national and local projects. Jon is experienced handling loans secured by a variety of asset classes, including multi-family housing, office and industrial buildings, shopping centers, and condominiums, as well as loans secured by multiple properties spread over multiple states and jurisdictions.
After law school, Jon served four years on active duty as a Captain in the U.S. Army JAG Corps, serving as a criminal prosecutor for the 18th Airborne Corps at Fort Bragg, N.C., and as an administrative law and legal assistance attorney for the United States Military Academy at West Point. Jon received the Army Commendation Medal twice and the Army Achievement Medal.
- Assisted in the representation of the administrative agent and lender in connection with a $435 million construction financing for an office and retail building in Boston’s Seaport District
- Assisted in the representation of the lender in connection with a $44 million construction financing for a seaside residential and commercial construction project in Massachusetts
- Assisted in the representation of the lender in connection with a $51 million term loan for a residential and commercial multi-use building in Virginia
- Assisted in the representation of the administrative agent and lender in connection with a $61 million term loan for an office building in an environmentally sensitive area in Massachusetts
- Assisted in the representation of the lender in connection with a $42 million term loan for a multiple office buildings in California
- FAA and Drone Regulation: Should the FAA Have Exclusive Control?, May 19, 2020, DroneLife.com
- Making the Case for Expanded Drone Regulation Authority, July 11, 2018, Unmanned Aerial
- Viewpoint: Drone policies must consider private property rights, June 22, 2018, Boston Business Journal