Kristen has extensive experience representing various lending institutions and borrowers in connection with the financing of real estate projects, portfolio lending, unsecured credit facilities, REIT financing, construction lending, taxable and nontaxable bond financing, loan participations, loan workouts, and restructurings throughout the country. She has represented various privately held companies in the financing of a variety of projects, mergers and acquisitions, and other general corporate matters. Additionally, Kristen has represented real estate developers in the acquisition, financing, construction, development, and disposition of a variety of projects, including industrial and office buildings, condominium complexes, residential subdivisions, and shopping centers.
- Representation of agent in a $1.75 billion unsecured revolving line of credit to a healthcare REIT
- Representation of agent in a $600 million borrowing base facility for construction of data centers
- Representation of agent in a $200 million revolving facility secured by equity pledges of health care clinics
- Representation of agent in a $137 million acquisition of a commercial office building in downtown Chicago, Illinois
- Representation of agent for a syndicate of lenders in a $600 million unsecured revolving credit facility
- Representation of agent in a $200 million unsecured revolving line of credit
- Representation of agent in a $250 million term loan secured by mortgages on 35 properties across the U.S.
- Representation of agent in a $100 million revolving line of credit secured by equity pledges established for a private REIT
- Representation of a national bank, as administrative agent, in connection with a $100 million construction loan for multi-block commercial retail shopping complex located in Florida
- Representation of agent in financing of two healthcare facilities secured by mortgages and operating accounts with IGT income
- Representation of syndicate of lenders in connection with a $70 million revolving credit facility secured by a portfolio of properties located throughout the U.S.
- Representation of a national bank, as administrative agent and lender, in connection with a $98 million acquisition of two high-rise apartment buildings on the Gold Coast of Chicago, Illinois
- Representation of a national bank, as administrative agent and lender, in connection with a $69 million bridge financing for two healthcare facilities located in Texas
- Representation of lead lender in a $30 million warehouse line of credit with subordinated institutional creditors
- Representation of a syndicate of lenders in a $200 million unsecured revolving credit facility
Awards and HonorsMoreLess
- Named Top Corporate Lawyer in Massachusetts by Women’s Business Journal
- Recognized as New Leader for 2008 by Banker & Tradesman
“Alternative Medicines Roadmap to Mainstream”, American Journal of Law and Medicine, Symposium Issue, 2000