Alison represents various financial institutions in single-lender and multi-lender commercial real estate transactions. They include the construction and permanent financing of retail shopping centers, hotels, multifamily, office and industrial parks, and mixed-use development projects, both locally and nationally, with a particular focus on large scale construction projects in and around Boston.
Alison lives in South Boston with her husband and two daughters.
- $435 million construction financing for an office and retail building in Boston’s Seaport District
- $320 million construction financing for a ultra-luxury residential condominium tower in San Francisco
- $508 million construction financing for a 60-story luxury residential skyscraper and adjacent 370,000 square foot office building in the Downtown Crossing neighborhood of Boston
- $205 million construction financing for a mixed retail and office building in Boston’s West End
- $180 million construction financing for a luxury apartment building in Boston’s West End
- $266 million acquisition financing of a seven-property hotel portfolio across the U.S.
- $180 million land and pre-construction loan on site of planned future 1.56 million office and residential tower in Boston’s Financial District
- $250 million construction financing of a 386,000 built-to-suite life science facility in Cambridge, Massachusetts