Commercial Finance; Loan Restructuring & Workouts; Bankruptcy
O: (212) 789-3153
F: (212) 789-3188
Anthony is a senior partner in the firm’s Commercial Finance practice. He regularly represents banks and other financial institutions in structuring and documenting corporate finance transactions on a local, regional, national and cross-border basis. In addition, Anthony serves as counsel to clients in complex workout and restructuring matters, including debtor-in-possession, 363 acquisition, cash collateral and exit facilities. He also performs transactional work for sellers, purchasers, lenders, and secured and unsecured creditors of financially troubled companies, non-judicial restructurings, and Chapter 11 reorganizations throughout the United States.
The transactions that Anthony primarily handles involve representing single lenders as well as agents in large multi-lender arrangements. Furthermore, he represents clients which provide working capital loan facilities on an asset-based and cash flow basis, term loan facilities, and financing for other leveraged acquisitions, on a first and second lien basis, spanning a broad range of industries.
- Counsel to agent and lenders in documenting $500 million asset-based loan facility for an international chemical company
- Counsel to senior secured lender in complex bankruptcy and restructuring of $100 million in receivables and real estate facilities of timeshare company
- Counsel to agent and lenders in documenting $72 million cash flow facility for national logistics provider
- Counsel to agent and lenders in documenting $40 million asset-based loan facility for major hockey equipment manufacturer
- Counsel to agent and lenders in documenting $33 million asset-based loan facility for national coach bus service
- Counsel to senior secured lender in documenting $30 million asset-based loan facility for fuel oil delivery company
- Counsel to senior secured lenders in documenting $20 million asset-based loan facility for a renowned jewelry manufacturer and retailer
- Counsel to senior secured lender in documenting $7 million debtor-in-possession financing for national flatware manufacturer
Guest Lecturer, Fordham University School of Law, Contract Drafting and Negotiations