Christina practices in the firm’s Real Estate Finance Group, representing financial institutions and other institutional clients in connection with all aspects of single lender and agented multi-lender construction, acquisition, mezzanine, bridge and permanent financing projects on a national and local basis including large, multistate, multi-property mortgage financings involving a variety of asset classes, including fee and leasehold financings of shopping centers, office and industrial buildings, hotels, multifamily projects, mobile home properties, and condominiums. Christina also has experience representing publicly held and private landowners and developers in all aspects of complex commercial real estate transactions.
Christina is a co-chair of the firm’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee.
- Representation of a national bank in connection with a $250 million construction loan for a mixed-use development project located on 30 acres in southeastern Massachusetts
- Representation of a syndicate of lenders in connection with a $150 million term loan and a $23 million mezzanine loan for an office and biotech project located on a ground leased property located in the Boston Seaport District
- Representation of a syndicate of lenders in connection with a $80 million construction loan for a multi-family condominium project to be built on top of an existing parking garage and subject to a tax credit bond financing and ground lease
- Representation of syndicate of lenders in connection with a $150 million revolving credit facility secured by a portfolio of properties located throughout the U.S.
- Representation of a national bank, as administrative agent and lender, in connection with $110 million construction loan for a 121,883 square foot build-to-suit distribution center
- Representation of a national bank, as administrative agent and lender, in connection with the workout of multiple continuing care retirement community loans totaling in excess of $200 million secured by long-term care and senior housing facilities nationwide
- Representation of institutional investor with respect to all aspects of leasing and asset management of a multi-building portfolio in the Fort Point Channel Area of Boston
- Representation of developer in acquisition, financing and leaseback of eighteen bank branches including resolution of complex title and zoning issues