Erica practices in the firm’s Real Estate Finance Group representing various financial institutions in both single-lender and multi-lender commercial real estate financing transactions. Prior to joining Riemer & Braunstein, Erica represented clients on a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, construction and financing projects for retail, residential, office and industrial properties.
- Represented the agent and lender in a $285 million mortgage loan secured by an office project in New York, New York
- Represented the lender in a $39.5 million construction loan for the construction of a mixed-use residential building in New York, New York
- Represented a European lender in connection with $97 million acquisition financing for a Class A office building in Seattle, Washington
- Represented the agent in a $30.5 million loan for a hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Represented the lender in a $21.5 million loan for a 278-unit multifamily apartment complex in Charlotte, North Carolina