O: (617) 880-3471
F: (617) 692-3471
Jaime’s practice is focused on financing for commercial lenders with particular emphasis on asset-based and cash flow transactions. She represents commercial banks and other financial institutions in domestic and cross-border single-lender and syndicated transactions across numerous areas, including manufacturing, technology, retail and lender finance. Her experience extends to all aspects of a transaction, including preparing and negotiating documentation in the loan origination stage, handling forbearance and loan modifications in restructuring transactions, and working on debtor-in-possession loan facilities.
- Represented the agent in a $1 billion multi-lender revolving credit facility to finance the working capital needs of a major oil and gas distributor
- Represented the agent in a $200 million multi-lender revolving credit facility to provide working capital funding to a major national retailer
- Represented the agent in a $325 million multi-lender revolving credit facility to provide working capital funding to a major national retail children’s clothing chain
- Represented the agent in a $54 million multi-lender revolving credit and term loan facility to provide financing for the acquisition and working capital needs of a manufacturer of multilayer printed circuit boards
- Represented the lender in a $44 million revolving credit and term loan facility to provide working capital funding for a manufacturer of motor and motion control products
In The NewsMoreLess
- The evolution of material adverse effect provisions in credit agreements – The use of the term material adverse effect within asset-based lending agreements has a long history. Jaime Rachel Koff and Lon M. Singer provide an introduction to the term and how it was originally used and then take us through more recent history and how its use has changed, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic.
ABF Journal, Q2 2021
- Riemer & Braunstein’s Jaime Koff named to The Secured Lender 2020 Women in Secured Finance list – Senior Partner Jaime Koff was recently named to The Secured Lender 2020 Women in Secured Finance list. In this interview, she shares advice for women in the industry.
The Secured Lender, April 2020
- Senior Partners Jaime Koff and Lon Singer explored the evolution of “Material Adverse Effect/Change” provisions in credit agreements, including how they have been crafted and used, and how their role continues to evolve in the current economic and lending environment.
Secured Finance Network – November 12, 2020
- Senior Partners Jaime Koff and Don Rothman, along with industry veterans Mike Murray of Wells Fargo and David Peress of Hilco, discussed legal, business and practical issues with respect to intellectual property in asset based lending.
Secured Finance Network – October 29, 2019