Real Estate Finance
O: (212) 789-3156
F: (212) 719-0140
Julie focuses her practice on representing financial institutions and other institutional clients in commercial real estate lending transactions, including single-lender and syndicated, multi-lender commercial real estate transactions, which include construction, mezzanine and permanent financing projects on a local and national basis.
- Representation of administrative agent in its syndicated $750 million term loan for the permanent financing of an office building located in Manhattan
- Representation of lender in a $100 million construction loan for the development of a residential condominium tower located in Manhattan
- Representation of administrative agent in a $92 million construction loan for the development of a multi-purpose building consisting of residential, retail and garage space located in New Jersey
- Representation of administrative agent in a term loan for the refinance of a Class A building in a multi-family community in Washington, D.C.
- Representation of administrative agent in a construction loan for a luxury hotel complex located in New Jersey
“‘No Gifts, Please’ – An Analysis of the Second Circuit’s DBSD Decision on Gift Plans in Chapter 11,” BNA’s Bankruptcy Law Reporter (April 2011).