Kristine practices in the firm’s Land Use/Land Use Litigation and Real Estate/Business Law Groups, focusing on real property development and land use planning appearing before local permit granting authorities throughout Massachusetts. Additionally, she has a broad commercial real estate background that includes representing owners and developers in the acquisition and financing of mixed-use retail and office buildings and large scale shopping centers as well as the leasing of retail and office park space. She also represents financial institutions in various commercial lending transactions which include construction and permanent financing.
Kristine volunteers for a number of community organizations and serves as a member of her town’s Warrant Committee.
- Obtained state and local permits for construction of e-commerce logistic centers and life science buildings for major developers, including the largest industrial distribution center in Massachusetts in 2019 and 2020
- Permitted a national life science company for innovative clean room facilities for early phase life science industry manufacturers
- Permitted several 3-D metal printing manufacturing companies
- Drafted zoning bylaw amendments to allow flexible zoning to permit multi-family housing and/or expand permitted uses to be responsive to market conditions
- Assisted in the zoning modification associated with the repositioning of a 1.8 million square foot mixed-use development project
- Assisted in the zoning modification of a 3 million square foot mixed-used development to permit expansion of residential and commercial uses
- Assisted in the permitting of M.G.L. Chapter 40B development projects
- Representation of multiple landowners in their rezoning and permitting efforts in various communities throughout Massachusetts
- Representation of a local developer in the acquisition and financing of two office parks in Massachusetts totaling $24 million and the leasing of over 400,000 square feet of office space
- Representation of a regional developer in a $73 million construction and acquisition financing to redevelop and reposition a mall in New Hampshire
- Representation of a major coffee and bakery franchisee in a 37 store acquisition in the Northeast