Mark represents commercial and institutional lenders in real estate and asset-based loans. His practice concentrates on creditors’ rights, loan restructuring, and loan workouts. Mark has over 18 years’ experience in handling complex, distressed loans. His practice includes analyzing and identifying loan documentation and collateral issues, drafting and negotiating forbearance agreements and loan modifications agreements, and liquidating collateral by public auction foreclosure sales and Article 9 secured party’s sales.
- Representation of New York lender in connection with foreclosure sale of commercial property located in Cambridge, Massachusetts securing a $100 million loan
- Representation of financial institution in connection with the workout of a $10 million bond and $8 million loan arrangement with a Massachusetts college
- Representation of a bank in connection with the workout of a $60 million loan secured by taxi medallions
- Representation of lender in successful foreclosure sale of former Polaroid campus in Waltham, Massachusetts
- Representation of California lender as mortgagee-in-possession and in subsequent foreclosure of 53 unit, completed condominium development in Boston, Massachusetts
- Representation of national lender in the non-recourse sale of $35 million loan secured by inventory