Real Estate Finance
O: (312) 789-1177
F: (312) 780-1212
Meghann is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate Finance practice. Meghann’s practice focuses on representation of institutional and non-institutional lenders in bilateral and syndicated commercial finance transactions, with a primary emphasis on real estate and construction lending. Her representative transactions include construction loans for arena, hospital, university, mixed-use, residential, student housing and hotel projects, secured and unsecured credit facilities for REITs, corporate loan structures with real estate credit support, portfolio real estate loans to private equity investors and senior/mezzanine capital stack financing.
In addition, Meghann has worked in the area of distressed finance, including transactional and litigation practice related to defaults, workout strategies, foreclosures, restructures of commercial financing and dispositions of REO distressed assets. Meghann has extensive experience in special assets portfolio management, negotiations with distressed debtors and structuring optimal recovery of collateral.
- Counsel to agent bank in connection with $120 million credit facility for a 7-hotel property collateral pool
- Counsel to agent bank in connection with $54 million construction loan facility to finance a 34-unit affordable housing condominium and 126-unit multi-family and co-living project
- Counsel to agent bank in connection with $46 million construction loan facility to finance a 3-building industrial warehouse development
- Counsel to lender in connection with $8.33 million land acquisition loan to finance redevelopment of commercial real estate including a marijuana dispensary
- Counsel to Israeli lender in connection with $36 million construction loan facilities to finance construction of a 148-unit multifamily project
- Counsel to agent bank in connection with a $225 million revolving credit facilities to a multi-family housing REIT
- Counsel to agent bank in connection with $165 million term and revolving credit facilities to a hotel REIT
- Counsel to agent bank in connection with $570 million term, delayed draw term and revolving credit facilities to a net lease REIT
- Counsel to agent bank in connection with $3.35 billion credit facilities to a global commercial real estate company with German, Dutch and British loan parties
- Counsel to agent bank in connection with $250 million guidance line credit facility for acquisition, development and redevelopment of industrial real estate
- Counsel to agent bank in connection with $200 million borrowing base credit facility for acquisition of single-tenant triple net lease real estate