Meredith’s practice focuses on representing various financial institutions in single-lender and multi-lender commercial real estate transactions both locally and nationally. Meredith is also involved in the firm’s Chicago office and regularly spends time practicing out of Chicago.
Meredith routinely works on a diverse range of loans, including construction finance, as well as acquisition and development loans in both single and multi-property transactions. Meredith frequently handles matters involving ground lease and condominium components. Additionally, Meredith works on hotel financing transactions for both the construction of new hotels and the refinance and acquisition of operating hotels, including structuring loan documentation based on the operations and management of the hotel.
- Represented the agent in a $90 million acquisition of a ten property pool of industrial properties in the New England area
- Represented the lender in connection with a $236 million construction loan secured by two leasehold interests for the construction and development of a condominium building and a residential building under two long-term ground leases with a quasi-governmental entity
- Represented the agent in a $74 million term loan facility for the refinance of an office building with multiple governmental tenants
- Represented the agent in a $140 million term loan facility with a future funding component for the refinance and development of a multi-use complex of buildings
- Assisted in the representation of the agent in a $300 million term loan facility for the acquisition of fee and leasehold interests in a multi-building office park
- Assisted in the representation of the lender in a $60 million construction loan facility to finance the construction of a hotel upon a ground leased parcel of land involving complex negotiations with the ground lessor and multiple third-party entities
- Assisted in the representation of the agent in a $263 million construction loan facility to finance a built-to-suit corporate headquarters of a major national corporation
- Assisted in the representation of the agent in a $187 million term loan facility to finance the acquisition of a prominent ski resort and recreation area