Noam is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Finance Group. Noam represents institutional lending clients, including commercial and investment banks, asset management companies and debt funds, in connection with their real estate lending transactions, including mortgage and mezzanine financing, construction lending, short term, bridge and transitional financing and permanent, stabilized financing. Noam’s experience includes origination of loans secured by a diverse range of asset classes, including office, retail, residential, industrial, hospitality and mixed use properties, as well as loans meant for a wide range of client executions, including CMBS, balance sheet, CLO and warehouse line executions.
Noam has also represented clients in secondary market transactions, including loan purchases, loan sales, securitizations and syndications.
- Representation of a commercial bank in the origination of a $1.25 billion term loan secured by a trophy office tower in midtown Manhattan
- Representation of an investment bank in the origination of an $860 million construction loan for construction of an ultra-luxury condominium development in New York City
- Representation of an institutional lender in the origination of a $74 million term loan and construction facility to renovate and convert an office tower in White Plains, NY into a multi-family residential and mixed use development
- Representation of a commercial bank in the origination of a $210 million CMBS financing secured by two office towers in Chicago, Illinois
- Representation of a commercial bank in the origination of a $125 million loan secured by a student housing facility in Chicago, Illinois
- Representation of a commercial bank in the origination of a $49 million CMBS financing secured by a portfolio of single-tenant, net-leased frozen-food storage and distribution centers
- Representation of a commercial real estate finance and investment management company in originating a combined $47 million loan facility, including mezzanine and construction components, secured by a condominium and hotel and residences in Deer Valley, Utah
- Representation of a with respect to the origination and administration of a $280 million multi-hotel construction loan in New York City
Awards & HonorsMoreLess
Named a New York Rising Star for Real Estate by Thompson Reuters 2013-2019.