Rebecca practices in the firm’s real estate finance group, representing institutional clients in connection with single-lender and multi-lender construction and permanent financing projects on a local and national basis across a variety of asset classes.
- Representation of the agent in a $105 million loan for the construction of a mixed-use development in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, including residential, retail and hotel components
- Representation of the agent in a $270 million construction loan secured by the ground lease interest in a landmark hotel property located in Queens, New York
- Representation of the agent in financing the acquisition of a retail shopping center in California
- Representation of the lender in a $60 million loan for the construction of two mixed-use buildings in Manhattan’s Meatpacking District, including office and retail space
- Representation of the agent in a $550 million term loan secured by a portfolio of hotel properties located across the country
- Representation of the lender in a refinancing involving a warehouse facility in Massachusetts