Cindy has over 30 years of experience advising and representing businesses on entity formation, structuring and compliance issues. She has counseled real estate developers, private companies and business owners on tax and business strategies for their ventures and has helped them achieve regulatory compliance while optimizing their business structures. She has worked on a wide range of transactions including financings, real estate syndications, leases, sales and purchases, corporate mergers and acquisitions, and international transactions, in addition to representing clients before taxing authorities.
- Corporate counsel to developers, sellers and purchasers regarding structuring and financing numerous multi-family mixed use and commercial real estate syndications and related transactions
- Structured and documented multi-step transactions designed to raise capital for various purposes, including expansion of manufacturing businesses
- Advised on structuring of like-kind exchanges in context of business restructurings and in connection with other unique transactions
- Developed business and tax strategy and participated in negotiations and implementation of acquisitions and dispositions of car dealerships
- Negotiated and documented sales and purchases of various professional practices
- Tax counsel in connection with numerous financing transactions