Joseph represents clients in a broad range of complex real estate transactions, including mortgage and mezzanine financing, acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, preferred equity investments, construction and development.
- Represented the administrative agent and the syndicate of lenders in connection with a $215 million construction-to-permanent loan secured by a to-be-constructed mixed-use property located in Conshohocken, PA
- Represented the administrative agent and the syndicate of lenders in connection with a $95 million construction loan secured by a to-be-constructed multifamily property located in Palm Beach, FL
- Represented the lender in connection with a credit facility secured by a portfolio of multifamily properties located throughout the U.S.
- Represented the mortgage/mezzanine lender in a $175 million mortgage loan and $55 million mezzanine loan involving the acquisition of a property in Sunnyvale, CA; represented the senior lender in the subsequent sale and assignment of the mezzanine loan
- Represented a developer in entering into a joint venture with a private equity fund in the site acquisition and financing of a to-be-constructed mixed-use development in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Represented the sponsor in its entering into a joint venture with a private equity fund and in the acquisition and agency financing of a multifamily property in Winter Park, FL
- Represented the sponsor in its entering into a joint venture with an institutional investor and in the acquisition and $43 million Freddie Mac financing of 261 condominium units in Prince George’s County, MD
- Represented the sponsor in entering into two separate joint ventures with institutional investors and in a $325 million one year bridge mortgage loan and $100 million mezzanine loan for the refinancing of a portfolio of mixed-use properties in Brooklyn, NY