O: (212) 789-3154
F: (212) 719-0140
Lyle has experience representing agents, lead arrangers and investors in a wide range of credit facilities ranging in size from $5 million to over $1 billion, including secured and unsecured financings, asset-based and cash flow financings, acquisition and leveraged buyout financings, unitranche and multi-tranche financings, investment fund financings, subordinated financings, debtor-in-possession and exit financings and out-of-court restructurings and workouts.
Lyle has also represented various corporate borrowers and portfolio companies of private equity funds in their domestic and cross-border credit facilities.
Prior to joining Riemer & Braunstein LLP, Lyle was a senior banking and finance attorney with Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP and White & Case LLP in their New York offices.
- Representation of lead arranger in a credit facility commitment to finance the acquisition of a major worldwide retail chain
- Representation of agent and lead lender in a secured term loan A credit facility and a secured revolving credit facility to an operator of restaurants
- Representation of lead lender in a second lien term loan credit facility to a color science and technology company
- Representation of agent and lead lender in a secured revolving credit facility to an educational software developer
- Representation of agent and lead lender in a revolving credit and term loan facility to a manufacturer of licensed toys
- Representation of agent and lead lender in a revolving credit facility to a provider of corporate risk solutions
- Representation of a syndicate of three lenders in a secured first lien term loan credit facility to an operator of oil refineries and pipelines
- Representation of agent and sole lender in a secured term loan credit facility and a delayed draw term loan credit facility to a manufacturer of composite wind blades
- Representation of agent and lead lender in a revolving credit and term loan facility to an audio/video rental company
- Representation of agents and lead lenders in connection with a series of credit facilities to a group of affiliated operators of radio stations
- Representation of a real estate company, in its capacity as a borrower, in connection with revolving credit and term loan credit facility
- Representation of a bus manufacturer in a secured first lien revolving credit and term loan facility, the proceeds of which were used to refinance existing debt
- Representation of private equity fund in connection with four separate credit facilities, the proceeds of which were used to finance the acquisition of a majority interest in a directory business from a major telecommunications company
- Representation of private equity fund in connection with an senior secured credit facility and a mezzanine credit facility, the proceeds of which were used to finance the simultaneous acquisition by the fund of two separate plastic container manufacturing companies
In The NewsMoreLess
- Riemer & Braunstein represents clients in closing of $67.5 million term loan – Riemer & Braunstein was pleased to be able to provide assistance to its clients, Second Avenue Capital Partners and SB360 Capital Partners, in the closing of a $67.5 million term loan to The Jessica Simpson Collection. Our team was led by partners Steven Fox and Lyle Stein.
Second Avenue Capital Partners (SACP), May 17, 2022